The appendices provide some supplemental material.
- Appendix A: Python Operator Precedence describes the order in which the operators within an expression are evaluated when the expression has several operators.
- Appendix B: Composing Clear Code provides numerous suggestions for composing code that is easy to read and understand.
- Appendix C: Gaussian Distribution surveys some of the most important properties of the Gaussian distribution.
- Appendix D: Python Cheatsheet summarizes the most widely used Python language features.
- Appendix E: The NumPy Library summarizes the popular